Add contemporary clean lines to your living room with the Prairie rectangular coffee table, which blends form with function to bring style and practicality to your space. An amply sized tray-style surface and flat, open lower shelf provide the ideal spot for reading materials, remotes and beverages, while hidden casters make the table easy to move where needed when entertaining. Design details include sleek metal legs in a gunmetal finish and walnut veneer surfaces finished in a dark, rich tone. Rough-sawn edge banding completes the look with added texture and character.
- Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look
- Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture
- Roomy tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while lower, open shelf provides additional storage
- Hidden casters allow for easy movement
- Case Good Options: Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look. Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture. Roomy tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while lower, open shelf provides additional storage. Hidden casters allow for easy movement.
- Product Headline: Architecturally Inspired
||48" 48 INH
||26" 26 INH
||18" 18 INH
||Rectangular Coffee Table with Casters
||Tables, Coffee Tables
||7.19 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||69 lb (31 kg) 69 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.